Our carts are used for golf, camping resorts, sporting clay shooting, security, greenhouses, yardwork, and large special events.
We build customized golf carts designed specifically to meet your needs.
We are proud to offer 18 different colours of custom golf cart bodies and matching accessories for your cart!
- Seniors will be able to drive their golf carts on some BC roads! https://t.co/Q2TZo7rvgC https://t.co/Q2TZo7rvgC
- Shop is open today, just a little smoky #BurnsBogFire #corpDelta
- Do you ahve questions about driving your cart on public land?https://t.co/YPvvoCKcCF #ICBC #golfcart
- Stretch your US Dollars ... Buy in Canada https://t.co/pqtevPjkWH #recsportcarts #golfcart #golfcartsvancouver #crossbordershopping
- RT @GariaGolfCarsUK: Great picture of @gariagolfcar This colour combination looks great #Innovation #summerishere #Golfchat #vipgolf #pga h…
- Time for a new cart? Consider the advantages of buying a used one! https://t.co/Fdp1Kf9sD6 #newgolfcart #usedgolfcart #golfcart
- JUST IN! 2012 E-Z-GO RXVs! Get one before they're gone! #recsportcarts #golfcart #golfcar #electricgolfcart #ezgo https://t.co/SwKVx5dQj7
- Hey! We just broke the 400 mark! Thanks Followers! #realtwitter #GolfCart #vancity #YVR https://t.co/De0vie18DH
- More Cleaning Tips! Clean Those Golf Cart Seats! https://t.co/nfWi5WqbY1 #golfcart #cleaningtips
- Spring Cleaning Tips for your Golf Cart https://t.co/Mcqgg0V48j #springcleaning #recsportcarts #golfcart #golfcartsvancouver
U.S. Customers, learn how you can save 25 – 30% on your cart!
Are you are a U.S. resident, considering buying a cart in Canada?
Do you want to make your dollar stretch, and get the
best value possible?
Right now there are many questions going through your head!
Can you do this? Is it cheaper to buy in Canada?
Will Canadian dealers take your foreign currency?
Does Canada have the same kind of golf carts as the U.S.?
Lastly, what can you expect at the U.S. border, and is there a way to make it easier?
Relax! We have the answers to all of these questions, and more! Check out our blog!
WHAT WE DO:
Awe Shucks... What OUR customers ARE SAYING
"Unlike your competition in two other provinces respecting the sale of "Golf Carts", you responded immediately, you delivered what you said you would deliver, and you were such a wonderful person to deal with...." B. Orr - Calgary
"Had a great experience dealing with Doug on this project. When we gave it to our accountant he was almost in tears. Thanks again to Doug and RSC!!! The only problem now as I am going to have to do something to my stock golf cart." D. Jones - Burnaby
Small town business gets Big City Attention
Delta, BC – A local family-run business is getting big attention from the big city of New York! Recreation Sport Carts builds custom golf carts right in Tilbury and this month was featured on the cover of Golf Car Outfitter magazine for the second time! “We're so excited to be featuring another great cart from RSC on our March cover. Their themed carts such as the General Lee are built with the finest detailing from the top to the wheels,” said Brent Thompson, Vice President of Advertising at Golf Car Outfitter.
When asked how he felt about having one of their custom builds on the cover, owner Mark Huston replied, “Because it will be seen all over the world - homegrown here in Delta!”
The cart is like no other. It has been nicknamed the “General Lee” and has more parts and accessories than can be listed! Some of the biggest features include the 6” lift kit, 23” tires, RSC custom roof system, and the iconic custom colour and graphics.
“There is certainly a sense of pride to see such a cool cart coming from our shop, and to be recognized by the golf cart industry. And I know the owners are just thrilled with the cart, so that makes it extra special.” Terri Huston, owner.
Recreation Sport Carts specializes in golf carts and hopes to see the need for them grow in the future. To learn more about our carts call us at 604-940-6236.
CAN I DRIVE MY CART ON THE ROAD?
We get asked about this quite a lot. The answer is...it depends on where you're planning to use the cart. The very best advice we can give is that you check your local regulations. Provinces, states, municipalities and even communities within municipalities may have differing regulations, and it would be impossible for us to keep up with them all.
Camping resorts that allow carts on their private roads often have certain accessory requirements, such as lights, horn, and seatbelts, and we can install these for you.
For more information on golf cart licensing and insurance in British Columbia, visit the ICBC website.
THE CARE & FEEDING OF BATTERIES
BATTERIES ARE EXPENSIVE! WE'VE GOT SOME TIPS FOR YOU ON HOW TO GET THE MOST LIFE OUT OF A BATTERY. Read OUR ARTICLE "how to care for your batteries."
No need to be! We've got driveable enclosures to keep you dry.
Why Choose Recreation Sport Carts?
At Recreation Sport Carts we build customized golf carts designed specifically to meet your needs. Our carts have been used for golf, greenhouses, camping resorts, sporting clay shooting, and large special events. To answer a frequently asked question: Yes! In addition to accessories and upgrades to your cart, we can wrap the cart or do custom graphics on it.
We sell new and used golf carts, with the majority of our customers preferring to purchase used carts and modify them to their needs. And we don't leave you hanging - we can service your cart as well.
Look at THESE before and after pictures!
Don't forget to follow us and stay in touch with our latest news and products!